• 125 grams crumbled digestive biscuits
• 75 grams soft butter
• 300 grams cream cheese
• 60 grams sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ó teaspoon lemon juice
• 250 ml double cream (milk cream)
• 1 x 370Ml jar cherries
1. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until beginning to turn to crumbs, then add
the butter and whiz again to make the mixture clump.
2. Press this mixture into a 20cm / 8 inch spring form tin; press a little up the sides to
form a slight ridge.
3. Stir together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl
4. Lightly whip the double cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula.
Put it in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
6. When you are ready to serve the cheesecake, unmould it and spread the cherries
over the top.